I would like to Volunteer at the Redwood Gospel Mission
Or print and mail to:
Redwood Gospel Mission
PO Box 493
Santa Rosa, CA 95402
attn: Alice Lowe
The REDWOOD GOSPEL MISSION THRIFT STORE provides customers with quality, gently used, low priced clothing, shoes, household goods, furniture and much more. All items in our store have been donated and are priced according to industry standards.
One hundred percent of net revenue from our Mission Thrift Store goes to support our emergency shelters for men, women, and children, the New Life Recovery programs and outreach events which serve the poor, needy, and homeless of our community. The Thrift Store also serves as a venue for men and women in recovery to receive valuable job training.
BUSINESS & DONATION HOURS
- Store Hours: Monday – Saturday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Donation Center: Monday – Saturday, 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Schedule a donation pick-up: (707) 578-1830 or fill-out an online request form at any time.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS: Google Map
1821 Piner Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Items We Accept Include:
- Office Equipment
- Furniture in Good Condition
- Household Goods
- Sports Equipment
- Toys & Games
- When requesting a donation pick up for any single item that is heavier than 60 lbs., special arrangements must be made with our dispatch office. Call (707) 578-1830
- As an approved electrical and electronic recycling center, we will accept for recycle any type of non-working electrical or electronic items delivered to our donation door during business hours. Non-working items are not eligible for a donation pick up.
- We accept textiles (clothing, area rugs, linens, bedding, stuffed toys, hats, belts, purses, etc.) that do not meet reusable standards, with the exception of moldy items, for recycling purposes.
Items We Cannot Accept
Furniture items in need of repair, with tears, stains, odors, cat scratches, or structural damage will not be accepted. Additionally, the following used items are not accepted as well.
- Mini Blinds
- Air Conditioners
- Built-in cabinets, counters, etc. from remodeling projects
- Pianos and Organs
- Entertainment Centers
HOW YOUR DONATION WORKS
Every in-kind donation accepted during business hours here at our donation processing center is carefully sorted, cleaned and priced by our staff and volunteers. Besides being sold in the store, useable items make their way to our shelter and recovery facilities to be distributed free of charge to our shelter guests and program members. Community social service agencies and churches may also refer families and individuals to us, so that goods may be distributed to them at little or no cost, depending on the need.
Your donation—whether given away free or sold—helps those who are homeless and in need!
THANK YOU for supporting the work of THE REDWOOD GOSPEL MISSION in Sonoma County!