Time & Location
About the Event
Mentor Training for Leaders is designed for people who want to make a difference for eternity, today. Mentoring is one of the most powerful tools known to accelerate a person’s personal, spiritual, and professional development. Mentoring is defined as “a relationship between an experienced person and a less experienced person for the purpose of helping the one with less experience”. Mentors use their knowledge and experience to open doors to otherwise out-of-reach opportunities.
Dates: Friday, September 27 – 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM Saturday, September 28 – 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Location: Redwood Gospel Mission’s Event Center 1821 Piner Road, Santa Rosa
Mentoring training is a 10-hour course in which you’ll learn:
- What is biblical mentoring and why it’s important.
- Why mentoring and coaching are different.
- Tips for working with those in early recovery.
- Effective communication skills.
- How to dispel myths and misconceptions about mentoring.
- How to start your mentoring relationship on the right foot.
- The life cycle of mentoring relationships.
RSVP: Please RSVP by Friday, September 20th to Jim @ (707)542-4817 or firstname.lastname@example.org