New Life Recovery Program
A ministry of the Redwood Gospel Mission
101 6th Street, Santa Rosa, CA. 95401
Phone: 707-542-4817 Fax: 707-544-6185
NEW LIFE RECOVERY PROGRAM APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
This is a huge step forward in your recovery. It takes a tremendous amount of courage to even apply to a program. We hope to be an encouragement to you as you move forward. We are not here to judge you; we are here to help. Please know that your information will be treated with the utmost respect for privacy. Any information obtained is for the sole purpose of determining if this program is a good fit for your needs and will not be released to any outside agency for any reason without your specific written consent to such a disclosure.
There are a few things we would like to tell you about our program up front:
1. We are faith-based. You do not need to be a Christian to enter and we do not require
that you become a Christian at any point in the program. However, our program is Bible-based and we do lead our classes from a Christian perspective. All we ask of you is for an open-minded and willing attitude towards Christian teachings.
2. Our program is not able to accommodate anyone using narcotics, benzodiazepines, or muscle relaxers. Other medications such as, but not limited to, psychotropics, anti- depressants, and ant-anxiety medications will be addressed on a case by case basis, but are not necessarily disqualifiers.
3. We are a non-smoking program. Nicotine is a highly addictive drug and we recognize its negative impact on your overall health and well-being. You may use nicotine replacement therapies during the first 30 days of the program, but must be nicotine- free before phasing into the program.
4. We are a time-out from romantic relationships (except for a legal marriage)
5. Because our program is designed for those who have no other resources, those
accepted into the program are not allowed to accept any outside income (such as SSI, SSDI, Unemployment, GA, etc.) while in the program. We ask that if you are unwilling to discontinue the outside income, that you assign a payee that will work together with program management to safeguard your savings.
6. The program can accommodate up to 40 men. Space is limited and so we do have guidelines on the number of items you can bring into the program. More information on this will be provided upon your acceptance.
Please fill out your application clearly and honestly. If possible, please follow up by phone after submission. Contact Bryan Bush (NLP Mgr.) at 707-542-4817 or by email
at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact him with any questions you may have on the information stated above. May God guide and protect you on your quest for a New Life!!