We are unable to process the following list of items due to environmental concerns, expensive landfill costs, our inability to make repairs or our inability to lift the item.
• Any single item over 50 lbs. needs approval
• Air conditioners, water heaters, or water softeners.
• Built-in appliances or any appliance needing repair and/or with rust. NO gas ovens.
• Refrigerators must be clean and plugged in.
• Built-in bookcases/cabinets/appliances.
• Car batteries, used car parts, tires
• Chemicals of any kind, including paint or pesticides.
• Console TVs, console stereos, and TVs 24” wide or larger, projection TVs.
• Large exercise equipment
• Car seats or cribs (safety risk)
• Mattresses, box springs, pillows, pet toys
• Captain’s bed, platform bed, roll-away bed, bunk beds
• Item that is worn, discolored, has stains, odors, tears, animal hair, scratches, rust, grease, weak springs or any structural damage which require repair
• Glass top tables/no SINGLE chairs
• NO Large desks, roll-top, computer desks or entertainment center wall units.
• Sinks or toilets, Pre-installed items, fluorescent bulbs
• Wall-to-wall carpet, padding, foam
• Window blinds, draperies, or rods.
• Cassette tapes, VHS tapes, records, magazines, encyclopedias, textbooks. NO printers.
• Other: disassembled or particle board furniture, incomplete items.
• Large holiday items “in season” only
• Christmas items, including Christmas trees (IN BOX) Accepted Oct-Jan
If you have any questions or are in need of special pick-up arrangements for heavier items please contact Carol at: email@example.com